In one of the biggest advances against leukemia and other blood cancers in many years, doctors are reporting unprecedented success by using gene therapy to …
Doctors have known for a long time that in some patients, damage to the brain lingerers long after an injury is inflicted by an explosion or a physical blow. Yet the causes of long-term problems from even mild concussions are often invisible to …
Violent dramas on the broadcast networks carry milder parental cautions than cable shows like "The Walking Dead" but can equal them in graphic gore, a failure of the TV ratings system, a new study found.
They received an emergency room bill for more than $6,600 and never even visited the ER.
"Cannibal sandwiches," an appetizer featuring raw, lean ground beef served on cocktail bread, may be a Wisconsin tradition, but they are not safe, health …
The head of Colorado's state health care exchange is backing off her request for a year-end raise and bonus.
There's more evidence that U.S. births may be leveling off after years of decline.
Genetic testing company 23andMe Inc. will comply with a Food and Drug Administration directive to stop selling health-related genetic tests during a regulatory…
The nation's first full face transplant patients are growing into their new appearances -- literally.
Two or more cases of pertussis, also known as whooping cough, are being reported at seven different schools in Weld County and there is concern the outbreak …
New research shows that fertility drugs are to blame for an increasing number of big multiple births.
Doctors are reporting an epidemic -- of twins. Nearly half of all babies born with advanced fertility help are multiple births, new federal numbers show.
President Barack Obama has announced a new initiative at the National Institutes of Health in pursuit of a cure for HIV.
GLEE co-stars MELISSA BENOIST and BLAKE JENNER have confirmed their engagement after months of speculation.
MILEY CYRUS has been named the 2013 MTV Artist of the Year.
KANYE WEST ordered a female fan to be removed from his concert in Texas on Sunday (08Dec13) after she heckled him.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is the apparent cause of one death and seven illnesses Tuesday …
Detectives investigating year-long a series of bike thefts have found some accessories, …
Elizabeth High School, Elizabeth Middle School, Frontier High School and Running Creek …
Fort Collins Police are asking for the public's help to identify two people caught on …
One person is dead and another hospitalized after a car went off the highway in Clear …
More Top Stories
- Mother charged in child's shooting death
- Help non-profits on Colorado Gives Day
- Suspect arrested in burglary at CU dorm
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Finally back to average temperatures
- 6-year-old suspended for kissing girl
- Puffer call ends with officer assaulted
- Murder, tampering charges for daughter
- Rockies trade for LHP Brett Anderson
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost