Science & Technology
Colorado Parks and wildlife officials are going hunting for big game this winter -- not to kill the animals, but to collar them.
Need a hand lifting something? A robotic device invented by University of Pennsylvania engineering students can help its wearer carry an additional 40 pounds.
NASA's Curiosity rover has uncovered signs of an ancient freshwater lake on Mars that may have teemed with tiny organisms for tens of millions of years, far longer than scientists had imagined, new research suggests.
The City of Golden's fire department has lifted the evacuation order issued earlier …
Democrats have named a successor for Colorado State Senator Evie Hudak, who resigned …
Detectives investigating year-long a series of bike thefts have found some accessories, …
Poudre School District has set up a plan for delegating human resources duties after …
Temperatures will be back in the upper 30s this afternoon, with some calmer conditions on…
More Top Stories
- Next cold wave could arrive by Christmas
- Donate your unused frequent flyer miles
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Murder, tampering charges for daughter
- DA objects to keeping hearing secret
- Suspect arrested in Lakewood motel death
- CO poisoning kills 1, sickens 7 others
- Angry motorist pulls gun on Aurora mom
- Avs lose to Coyotes at Pepsi Center
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost