Newly declassified documents show that former CIA Director Leon Panetta revealed secret information to "Zero Dark Thirty" scriptwriter Mark Boal when Panetta gave a speech at CIA headquarters marking the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan.
Having already lost her 6-year-old son, Nicole Hockley insists she won't lose the fight to reduce gun violence — no matter how long it takes.
Colorado auditors say a state vocational program for people with disabilities paid $315,000 during 19 years for one individual and $203,000 during 32 years for another -- neither of whom reached their employment goals.
Congress is pursuing a permanent fix to the Medicare physician payment policy.
Democrats have named a successor for Colorado State Senator Evie Hudak, who resigned rather than face a possible recall election because of her support for new…
Deer Trail residents will not be voting today on drone hunting.
Celebrating one of his personal heroes, President Barack Obama praised Nelson Mandela as the last great liberator of the 20th century, urging the world to …
Congress' easy renewal of an expiring ban on undetectable plastic guns belies the larger reality that one year after the horrific school shooting in Newtown, …
President Barack Obama has arrived in South Africa to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela, the iconic leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner who died Thursday at age …
Eight major tech giants have called for tighter controls on government surveillance, joining forces to argue there should be reforms in the way the United …
Lawmakers are told Eagle-Net Alliance hopes to have more than 80 percent of Colorado school districts connected to broadband by the end of 2014.
A Senate vote to renew an expiring ban on plastic firearms capable of evading metal detectors and X-ray machines is shaping up as a bittersweet moment for gun …
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Sunday offered troops a rare glimmer of hope on the department's financial woes, saying a possible budget agreement back …
Zenzinger named successor to Sen. Hudak
Democrats have named a successor for Colorado State Senator Evie Hudak, who resigned rather than face a possible recall election because of her support for new gun control measures.
A car hit a school bus carrying 60 students from Grandview High School Wednesday …
Deputies believe a 91-year-old man got confused outside in the cold Monday night and died…
Colorado is struggling with signups for private health insurance as are most of the other…
The Colorado State Patrol is investigating a bizarre hit-and-run involving a would-be …
Police say the vehicles thieves are stealing most often this year in Denver are Hondas.
More Top Stories
- Cops: Parents used 5-yr-old to shoplift
- Police: Stranger offered boy a ride
- Cooler but calmer today
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Donate your unused frequent flyer miles
- Prater wins Player of the Week honors
- Audit: Job program has misused funds
- Broncos offense looks to stay hot vs SD
- Wes Welker ruled out for Chargers game
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost