Wilson Chandler scored 17 points, Nate Robinson added 16, and Kenneth Faried had a dunk with 33 seconds left as the Nuggets beat the Wizards 75-74 Monday night.
The Denver Nuggets raced by the Brooklyn Nets 111-87 Tuesday night for their seventh straight victory.
Ty Lawson had 19 points after a quiet start, Nate Robinson scored 11 straight for Denver in the fourth quarter and the Nuggets beat Dallas 110-96 Monday night.
Want to see a Denver Nuggets game without breaking the bank? Tickets prices range from $15 for the upper deck balcony to $1,198 for courtside seats, but there are lots of discount nights. However, be aware, the sale price on the website often doesn't include fees.
Nate Robinson and Jordan Hamilton hit back-to-back 3-pointers to start the fourth quarter, helping the Nuggets pull away for a 97-87 victory over the Bulls Thursday night.
Kevin Durant scored 38 points, Russell Westbrook had 30 points and 12 rebounds and the Oklahoma City Thunder rallied to beat the Denver Nuggets 115-113 on Monday night.
Wilson Chandler scored 19 points as the Denver Nuggets held off the Minnesota Timberwolves 117-113.
Ty Lawson had 17 points and Kenneth Faried added 15 points and 13 rebounds for the Nuggets, as they beat the winless Jazz 100-81 in Utah Monday night.
Deputies believe a 91-year-old man got confused outside in the cold Monday night and died…
Colorado is struggling with signups for private health insurance as are most of the other…
The Colorado State Patrol is investigating a bizarre hit-and-run involving a would-be …
Police say the vehicles thieves are stealing most often this year in Denver are Hondas.
Denver Police said they cited a mother and father Saturday for using their child to help …
More Top Stories
- Police: Stranger offered boy a ride
- Cooler but calmer today
- Only in the new 7NEWS app: Win a car!
- Donate your unused frequent flyer miles
- Prater wins Player of the Week honors
- Audit: Job program has misused funds
- Golden Fire Dept. lifts evacuation order
- 1st Black Forest fire victim moving back
- Radio host Dobson sues over health care
- Appeals court to hear Conrad Murray case
- Not Justified: Timberlake's Grammy snub
- Study: TV violence ratings fail parents
- Thousands attend Paul Walker memorial
- How to keep your Christmas tree healthy
- 'Scandal' reduced to fewer episodes
- Nancy Drew author's items auctioned
- No Anchorman on ESPN today
- Walker autopsy complete; results Wed.
- Study: Most US silent films lost